Monday, August 16, 2010

Posting items for sale on websites.....?

Does anyone know of a free website I can post items on to sale? I don't want to pay to use the website.Posting items for sale on websites.....?
well why not amazon or play they just take a percent you won't find a site that's completly freePosting items for sale on websites.....?
I like www.craigslist.org. It's a great place to shop too!
I post on these classifieds.





http://www.khrido.com/


http://www.craigslist.com





These are free, no charges.





Just select your location, and post your ads.
craigslist
It depends on what you are looking to sell. You can create a blog for free through blogger or wordpress. There are many others but these are the ones I know best. I would recommend blogger out of the 2 as they are very user friendly for beginners. There is a lot you can do with a blog, I have 6. All about different things. If you are looking to start an actual online store then it will be harder to find one for free. Selling books (if they are your own books) can be done through zulu.com or amazon which take a percentage of earnings. If you are looking to create personalized products you can create them through cafepress.com and they make them and ship them, you earn a percentage. You can sell things on ebay.com, their fee is small per listing and they take a percentage. I think 3%. It really depends on what you are looking to sell.


Blogs can be a very powerful tool for you, I recommend checking into it.


Have a great day and good luck





I am adding the link to one of my blogs in my sources just so you can get an idea of what it is. I am not going to post all 6 as I am not trying to spam, just give you an idea of what they are. It is through blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment