Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can someone post a new unlisted item for sale in Amazon?

I have a book that I want to sell on Amazon, but the book is not listed there to sell mine there..





And what do I do if I want to tell many people to see the book posting so they would buy it?





Does E-bay work better??





Thank you,


EliCan someone post a new unlisted item for sale in Amazon?
I sell my books on Amazon via Advantage and via the marketplace but they both require the book to be listed by Amazon first. Several POD (print on demand) companies list in Amazon etc. You will definitely need an ISBN. Also try to get them into Barnes and Noble as well as Waterstones. My POD did this for me but it costs for the distribution rights. If not contact your publisher.Can someone post a new unlisted item for sale in Amazon?
Are you saying that Amazon has an approved list for sale of books only? I have not sold so I am unaware of their rules and policies, if I am understanding you correctly, that the book must be on the list in order for you to list it for sale, then try ebay. Look and see if you see the same book on ebay or on ebays book site called half.com and that will show you the catagories to list it under. If it is not there, ebays sellers page set up system does help you find the best place to have the ad sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment