Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can you look at this item for sale and tell me if it will reach my HOUSE in 3-4 business days?

http://www.bicyclinghub.com/wahucyje.htm鈥?/a>


I know FedEx or whatever will drop it off at my house, not my mailbox. BUT, does the 3-4 business days (usually ships) mean it starts to leave its location in 3-4 days or does that mean it will REACH my home in 3-4 days???


ThanksCan you look at this item for sale and tell me if it will reach my HOUSE in 3-4 business days?
The '; Usually ships in 3-4 business days '; means they seller ships it from his place in 3 - 4 days .





Transit time usually depends on which shipping option the customer chooses .





And FYI : the ';usually '; is a disclaimer because sellers Never guarantee that time , it is just the common .


However , if there is a holiday or storm or flood or strike by the warehouse staff . . .





The shipping time is on top of the warehouse handling time .





good luck





%26gt;
  • the bees
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment