Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ebay wont list my item for sale?

I recently listed my first item for sale but i feel like if no one can find it in ebay. I feel like ebay hasnt listed it though i click list item. Do you have to wait for an item to be listed or something??? Like my friend checked my items for sale using the community button and typing my username and shows up that im not selling anything. On myebay the item is there as listed. So whats going on????Ebay wont list my item for sale?
usually it takes a little while to show up. Wait an hour and have your friend look againEbay wont list my item for sale?
hi ,friend ,I think you can Purchase Products from http://www.go9shop.com/


I usually buy shoes and clothes from it, feel the quality is compellent and the price is favourable.the most is safe.After they send the package,they will give me the Tracking No. and it can be checked on line.Then I will see where my package will be.they provide 24-hour online customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment