Thursday, August 19, 2010

How do I list an item for sale on the internet?

can I list an item for sale on the internet and how do I go about it?How do I list an item for sale on the internet?
Try yahoo! auctions which you can get to from the main yahoo! page, ebay at www.ebay.com, or do a google search for ';online auctions';. You'll have to sign up for an account, and then follow the directions to list your item. It's not very hard, and you don't neccesarily have to auction your item.How do I list an item for sale on the internet?
so many armchair experts, i do sell and i dont use ebay, and i do make money try bidville.com epier.com skip ebay a parasite, yahoo run by jerks, amazon filled with scammers, a good list is at www.kenzy.com under auctions, aquabid.com for fish see my at http://www.epier.com/store/out鈥?/a>

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment