Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have two (2) undelivered purchases from donvincentdiamonds. Now I see he no longer has items for sale-ebay?

Item #8934870884 5/15/06 $31.95


item #8943849136 6/09/06 $29.95


These items were paid for but never received.


Now he has no items listed on ebay. Is he out of business?


How do I recoup the amounts I paid when I received nothing?


popular0_0


kosh1931@centurytel.netI have two (2) undelivered purchases from donvincentdiamonds. Now I see he no longer has items for sale-ebay?
Depending on how you paid for the items, you either submit a problem claim thru paypal on their site. They offer a guarantee for up to a certain amount. You can also contact ebay to get the sellers personal information.I have two (2) undelivered purchases from donvincentdiamonds. Now I see he no longer has items for sale-ebay?
lesson learned, always remember, Let The Buyer Be Ware!!

No comments:

Post a Comment