Thursday, August 19, 2010

I have an item for sale on Ebay, is it good that I was 2 people 'watching' it, 5 days before the Act. is over?

Are they going to come back and bid, or do they own the same item and just want to see how much I get for it?





Anyone had this happen before?I have an item for sale on Ebay, is it good that I was 2 people 'watching' it, 5 days before the Act. is over?
They are probably gonna try and snipe the item.


So that way they get it at the starting bid and don't have to compete with other people. I have an item for sale on Ebay, is it good that I was 2 people 'watching' it, 5 days before the Act. is over?
Watching or bidding? Sounds like they are bidding on it. Just wait like till 10 seconds before the end to throw a high bid in there. You can win it. Got me a nice piece of bling that way.
It is possible that they want to bid but want to see how high the bid gets. I doubt they are worried about how much you are getting for it if they already have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment