Thursday, August 19, 2010

In your own opinion,when would be the best time of day and week to list an item for sale on eBay???

I always end my items on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings ending at or after 7:30 pacific time.... People are out friday and saturday evenings so you could miss customers..... Also end them in the evening, not everybody has a computer at work. You could potentialy lose a buyer if he/she is in the rush hour traffic when your auction ends......... This info is for consumer items and small commercial items......... Industrial auction items like payloaders, bulk voulumes of commercial items and rack shelving can be ended in the day as most businesses that would buy these items have a computer in the office........ I always have a phone # listed in my auctions.... Good communications has always made me more money on and off ebay deals and prevents misunderstandings....In your own opinion,when would be the best time of day and week to list an item for sale on eBay???
Best time to list an item for sale on ebay is 7:00 pm (pacific) on fridays.


Why? the most people on online.


Things to consider:


1) time difference.


2) which audience are you trying to target:


a) school kids: list after school.


b) stay at home moms: during the day.


c) working people: evenings.


You can check out ebay forums and post questions there too.


Hope I was some help.


good luck with ebay...I absolutely love ebay, I do most of my shopping on there...


Stephen WillieIn your own opinion,when would be the best time of day and week to list an item for sale on eBay???
in my opinion it is better to list your item so that it end either on pay day or the day ofter..when people got money they tend to bid, and more people got money on payday...make sense??
  • the bees
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment