Monday, August 16, 2010

In the Sims 2 Open for Business - just how exactly do I select an item for sale?

I've opened a small toyshop, but nothing is selling. I've been to the cashier and said 'Pick Prices', I've set it at cheap but nothing is selling, I really want to get my business off the ground but obviously I can't do that until I figure how to put they toys up for sell. How do I choose how to put them up for sell, please help, I would really appreciate it.In the Sims 2 Open for Business - just how exactly do I select an item for sale?
When your Sim is on your business' lot (at the toy store) there should be a menu in the top right corner of the screen. Go through the tabs off of that menu until you find one that looks like a pricetag. Select that one, then click each item you want to set for sale. People probably aren't buying anything because your stock hasn't been set for sale. I hope this helps!In the Sims 2 Open for Business - just how exactly do I select an item for sale?
Make sure the owner of the business or one of his/her family members is selected, then use the business tools (up in the top right corner) to set the prices. I believe you have to use the price tag button. If nothing in you shop is colored yellow, it isn't on sale. Select the level of markup you want, then click the items you want to be on sale for that level.
  • the bees
  • facial treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment