Monday, August 16, 2010

I have listed a item for sale on that well known on-line auction. I have changed my mind and dont want to sell?

I cant remove the item as it only has 6 Hours left to run and has bids.


It is a relatively inexpensive item and is unlikely to fetch more than 拢10.


I have changed my mind and want to keep this item ... WHAT CAN I DO???


Thank you for your answers.


Have a good day.I have listed a item for sale on that well known on-line auction. I have changed my mind and dont want to sell?
Get a friend to put in a large bid.I have listed a item for sale on that well known on-line auction. I have changed my mind and dont want to sell?
Phone a friend and get them to bid, or open up another account and do the same?





Obviously this is very wrong and the ebay Police may get you, but it is a solution!
make a dif. account and put in a large bid
let someone u know buy it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment