Thursday, August 19, 2010

On Craigslist.com, I have noticed 2 items for sale really cheap the past couple of days....?

Just as I get ready to call them, it says it has been flagged and removed. What would be the advantage of putting something on there for a small price if you are not willing to sell it? Is is a scam?? One item was a nice Kubota w/ a backhoe attachment for 3900 and the other a fully loaded 2003 Dodge 4x4 truck, 60k miles, leather/heated seats for 4500. I responded by email for him to call me and never got a response, but a short while later it was flagged. Can anyone enlighten me on this?On Craigslist.com, I have noticed 2 items for sale really cheap the past couple of days....?
no, I might get another violation.
  • the bees
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment