Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ebay users - I put an item for sale on ebay?

How long before they list it? Does it go on there straight away, because I can`t find it!Ebay users - I put an item for sale on ebay?
It can take up to 12 hours before your item will show up under the general search.





However, you will be able to see your listing immediately on your ebay summary page.Ebay users - I put an item for sale on ebay?
It will normally show in your summary immediately but for search purposes it can take a few minutes. Search for your exact title or item number.





Edit: Having read the above, the times given have never happened with items I put up regularly (eBay UK) but it may depend on what you are selling as to whether it was flagged for investigation on uploading.
Ebay says newly listed items ';are not readily available for several hours';





which is why when you DO find it, there are no views on it. I'd wait several hours (not just 1 or 2) usually its up and going 8-12 hours after its lsited.
  • the bees
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment