Thursday, August 19, 2010

I've listed an item for sale on ebay. How do I add photo I took with my digicam?

A friend has offered to scan the image into his computer and email it to me; does that make it simpler for me to post image with my listing? How would I proceed from there?


Please give idiot proof answer; I know next to nothing about computersI've listed an item for sale on ebay. How do I add photo I took with my digicam?
That depends, are you listing via eBay Turbolister2





If so, there is an option on there that allows you to add a picture. It's all self explanatoryI've listed an item for sale on ebay. How do I add photo I took with my digicam?
Why on earth are you scanning a photo taken with a dig cam, use the programmes that came with your camera to upload, you will need to ensure the file size is snmall enough to be uploaded, EBay want pics 400 x 400 pixels in size. you simply save the pic to a file, then when listing your item in Ebay, browse to locate it and upload from there by clicking on the image, its really very easy, I learned myself so if I can do it, anyone can!





If this friend knows anything about computers then he/she should eb able to show you how to transfer the pic from the camera and sort it all out
EBay has its own idiot proof instructions.


You get the chance to browse for a picture and move it around and you do not actually list until you click the final button.





It must be easy because I managed to do it!
the camera should have come with something called a usb. it is a little rectangle (male) that has a matching piece (female) on the computer. plug the usb into the camera, and then the computer.


the computer will automatically recognize the camera. it will then do one of two things, auto open, or nothing. if it does nothing, click (or double click) on my computer icon. there should be a camera there, as a seperate drive. double click that and the pictures should be viewable automatically in windows upon clicking. then u can just upload using ebays upload tools (ebay.com) and voila, ure an ebayer.
you need to save the pic that your friends sends to you then edit your listing click on add pic and browse for the file, find the pic then double click it will upload your pic. I wouldnt suggest putting any items on ebay without a pic, you will get a lot more lookers if there is a pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment