Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can you look at this item for sale and tell me if it will reach my HOUSE in 3-4 business days?

http://www.bicyclinghub.com/wahucyje.htm鈥?/a>


I know FedEx or whatever will drop it off at my house, not my mailbox. BUT, does the 3-4 business days (usually ships) mean it starts to leave its location in 3-4 days or does that mean it will REACH my home in 3-4 days???


ThanksCan you look at this item for sale and tell me if it will reach my HOUSE in 3-4 business days?
Did it ever occur to you to call the vendor? Would have taken much less time than asking here.Can you look at this item for sale and tell me if it will reach my HOUSE in 3-4 business days?
It means the vendor will ship in 3 to 4 days. That's when it will leave their hands. Add a few more days to arrive at your home.
It means they're going to package it %26amp; deliver it to FedEx w/ in 3-4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment