Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can you block someone from buying your items for sale on Amazon?

I just received very bad feedback from a buyer who claimed she never received the item I sold her. I have a delivery confirmation receipt and the USPS website says it was delivered to her 2 days after she ordered it. Amazon will not remove her feedback even though I have proof that she is lying. They will only remove feedback if it is obscene, is a product review, or if it includes personally identifiable information. So, I responded to the feedback with the fact that she DID receive the item, but I want to block her from ever buying from me again. Is there a way to do this? I know you can do it on eBay but have never tried to do it on Amazon. Any help appreciated!Can you block someone from buying your items for sale on Amazon?
Not too sure about it, I have never used Amazon myself. However, if it has become a problem in either wrecking your reputation or stopping people from buying other items from you, e-mail the support/managers of Amazon or visit the FAQ page if there is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment