Thursday, August 19, 2010

Can anyone tell me how to remove my item for sale from ebay?

The item has sold privately. How can I delete the listing?Can anyone tell me how to remove my item for sale from ebay?
Click on ';Help'; in the upper right corner of Ebay page. Next,, on the dropdown menu, click on ';Help Topics';.Scroll down and you will see ';Top Questions'; The second one is ';How can I end my listing immediately'; It will take you to a quick and easy form to fill out. You just need to put in your ';item/listing number'; and select a reason. If any bids have already been placed, they will automatically be cancelled and Ebay will send them an email advising them of such.Can anyone tell me how to remove my item for sale from ebay?
log into your ebay account, goto the items page and end the auction early.

No comments:

Post a Comment