Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who has cheap items for sale on millsberry?

If they are pretty reasonably priced, i will buy them. PLEASE!! Also, i have a few rare and cheap items of my own. none of my rare items are for sale but if you see one and like it, message me here with the name and how much you will pay and maybe i will let you have it.





tinkask8rWho has cheap items for sale on millsberry?
mojojo493


I'll buy from you!Who has cheap items for sale on millsberry?
well i have some pretty good stuff...i have to restock soon because i dont have very much stuff bc people visit it a lot.......do you have any lucky charms stuff like the hat or bracelet or clover pants?!!?!?my username is wgmsbaby18 and if there is anything you would like from my yardsale then i will send it to you for free!!
i'll give you a large swimming pool and rock climbing wall both for 1000 im quiting so you can have them i'll go on ad put them in my yard sale my user is liljj199
I have cheap stuff at megs1033
check out my sale; robsreason1

No comments:

Post a Comment