Thursday, August 19, 2010

Where can I post my baby items for sale?

I have a TONS of baby items that I need to sell. I've been posting on craigslist.org a lot, but not too much action there in my area. Are there more classified sites like craigslist(with each state/area) that I can post on? I love eBay, but don't want to deal w/the shipping and stuff. I just want to sell this stuff locally. I live in PA, incase that matters.Where can I post my baby items for sale?
EBay!! The best place to sell anything, I've found!Where can I post my baby items for sale?
I was gonna say Craigslist, but I see you tried that... Do you include pictures, though? I don't even read them usually if they don't have pictures... Hope that helps! If you already tried that, I'd look for local children's consignment shops that would buy your stuff.
Do it the old fashion way and have a yard sale.
Post in http://www.simran.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment