Thursday, August 19, 2010

What is the most expensive item for sale in the world today?

True love, no amount of money can buy it.


Kids, they re never satisfied.


Wives, and neither are they. ( I am a wife)


Men, sport no amount of money can make em stop watching it.


LOL hope you find it.What is the most expensive item for sale in the world today?
Paris Hilton's vagWhat is the most expensive item for sale in the world today?
me
gas - at least, that's the most expensive item that i purchase
whatever the biggest diamond for sale is, there's a good chance that's it. that or land in south yarra.
TIME----its priceless
The vatican is full of ';priceless'; items and I'm sure if you were Warren Buffit, Bill Gates, Sultan of Bruneii etc. you could convince some dodgy cardinal to sell you a Bernini or Michaelangelo for about $560bn ish
my ideas are priceless
I suppose Microsoft. I guess you could buy it if you had more money than Billy G
Companies can go for billions
me..... x
Platinum
the American presidency


freedom


good health
Reliance Group is bigger than Microsoft and Anil Ambani is the richest person in d world right now......


so go for Reliance.
your mum
what is not for sale - my translation of the Lotus Sutra.


it cost very, very much...
my three year old son
my bum
My wife
Microsoft


or a Buggatti Veyron with custom colour.


But the custom colour has to be gold leaf and platinum leaf.


And all the inside fittings have to be platinum





That would cost like a gazzillion pounds.





Oh well a girl can dream...
Probably a painting - but check this little beauty out! Yours for a cool 拢1,000,000 ($1,192,027)


http://www.metacafe.com/watch/504283/the鈥?/a>
in my opinion...





a photo of some dumb celebrity making out with another celebrity's boyfriend.
apparently its the international space station costing 100 billion.


(its in space lol...apparently)
i dont think there is an item is The most Expensive every item has it's price .. but diamonds are pretty expensive .. Or Brithney spears is expensive too ? hahahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment