Thursday, August 19, 2010

I want to decorate my ebay List item for sale page?

hi...I am wanting to sell on ebay but was wondering how do I decorate my listings? I see everyone is decorating their auction pages and I wanted to do the same. Is their an extra charge? Thanks


how i can insert flash video or the animated gif banner with my the animated logo.


pleas helpI want to decorate my ebay List item for sale page?
their is a option to add a designer when you do your listing


it is like .10 cents


the ones that really decorate are the ones with a store if you open a store you will be able to do thatI want to decorate my ebay List item for sale page?
You need a store for the logo and you can use auctiva.com or buy templates from eBay sellers.
  • the bees
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment