Thursday, August 19, 2010

After you post an item for sale on Ebay, how long until it shows up when you ';search'; for it?

I posted a few items on Ebay to sell for the first time and received confirmation emails telling me that it may be a little while until you can view your items when you search for them; how long does this typically take?





Thanks in advance everyone! : )After you post an item for sale on Ebay, how long until it shows up when you ';search'; for it?
A few minutes.After you post an item for sale on Ebay, how long until it shows up when you ';search'; for it?
I've had it take up to 6 hours to find my listed item in a search. Most of the time it's a lot sooner, but it depends on when they 'index' the added items. I've emailed eBay to find out what this means EXACTLY - they reply with a form letter that explains nothing. So........ the answer to your question is, there is no definitive answer.
It's usually not that long, but it can take up to 24 hours. It just depends, sometimes my stuff will show immediately if you search it, sometimes not for hours.
  • the bees
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment